CUBILIS initiates, structures and serves logistics real estate investments within Germany and surrounding Europe.
As asset managers for special funds for institutional investors in compliance with the German investment laws for individual clients as well as for intermediaries, we’re partners for long-term, dividend-focused investors with conservative investment portfolios in the “Core” or “Core+” segments.
CUBILIS identifies and guides specific investment opportunities for investors with high profit/risk profiles. We recognise the potential of Value Added investments, without being blind to their risks. As your local partner, we’re the on-location driving force for overseas investors.
Co-Investments & Joint Ventures
CUBILIS beteiligt sich bei Bedarf auch als Mitgesellschafter an bestehenden oder neuen Investments.
As an independent financing partner, CUBILIS can also provide capital for new project developments or refurbishments of existing locations.
Feel free to contact us regarding our acquisitions profile; simply send us an e-mail to the following address:email@example.com.
You can find further details in our acquisitions profile, which you can download by clicking the button.
CUBILIS provides services along the complete value-added chain for logistics real estate. From the earliest conceptual stages of project development right up to the revenue-optimal sale of single assets or complete property portfolios. At the core of all our competencies is comprehensive asset and property management throughout the life cycle of a logistics facility. The substance of our work is a deep understanding of the needs of our clients alongside development within the logistics branch.
Accompaniment of purchase plans.
• Consulting on acquisition strategy
• Commissioning, coordination and supervision of the complete due diligence process
• Commercial due diligence, location surveying, bidding activity analysis, business plans, decision papers
• Ready-to-sign negotiation of buying and letting contracts
• Supervision of closing and post-closing
• Development and realisation of object-specific strategy
• Creation and supervision of annually revolving business plans
• Cost benchmarking, identification and realisation of potential for cost-efficiency
• Leaseholder care, contractual negotiations
• Conception, coordination and supervision of conversions and extensions
• Allocation, supervision of property and facility management
• Turnaround, revitalisations
We provide our full service for individual commissions as well as for comprehensive management clients.